The Hotel Raffaello, located in Urbino historic center, declared World Heritage of Unesco, is present in the territory since 1982 and has always shown particular attention to environmental issues.
This environmental policy is the Hotel Raphael commitment to the environment having the form:
• Reduce the amount of waste produced;
• Encouragement of recycling;
• Promotion of behaviors aimed at saving water;
• Change of towels only on request of guests and maximum sheets 2 times a week;
• Awareness of the water saving employees and customers, the domestic hot water temperature is calibrated between 45 ° and 55 °.
• Reduction of energy consumption, winter heating is calibrated to have constantly 20 ° -23 ° internal temperature.
• Use energy-saving light bulbs;
• Promoting the use of collective transport is a multiple or private;
• Awareness of employees and customers in the development of environmentally sustainable behavior.
All internal and external collaborators are called to cooperate to the fullest, respecting the lines of conduct dictated by the Directorate.
Customers are required to pay more attention to their behaviors that may generate environmental impacts and affect the use of natural resources.
To this end, the Hotel Management has adopted a policy, procedures and instructions that help the structure to improve their environmental performance, and to keep constantly monitored aspects relevant to the Hotel itself.
Save the Earth!!!
Albergo Raffaello - Average score
2.8 / 3from 13 of our guests.